The Top Indie Folk Releases for Modern Folk Music Lovers.
Are you a lover of indie folk music? If yes, then you are in luck. This promises to be a fantastic year for indie folk music lovers, with a myriad of talented artists releasing new music. As we usher in the new year, it’s time to update your playlist with some modern folk music gems.
Here’s a list of the top indie folk releases of 2022 that you should keep an eye (and ear) out for.
1. Fleet Foxes – Shore Fleet Foxes are no strangers to the indie folk music scene. Their fourth studio album, Shore, is one of the most anticipated indie releases of 2022.
The album features 15 new tracks that showcase the band’s signature harmonies, intricate instrumentation, and poetic lyrics. Shore promises to be an ethereal and emotional journey for all who listen.
2. TheStaves – Good Woman The Staves are a trio of sisters who have been captivating audiences with their soulful harmonies and heartfelt lyrics for years. Good Woman, their third studio album, promises to be an emotional journey that explores love, loss, and resilience. The album features 12 tracks that showcase the band’s rich harmonies and lush arrangements.
3. Phoebe Bridgers – Punisher 2 Phoebe Bridgers took the indie folk music scene by storm with her critically acclaimed album Punisher in 2020. Now, she’s back with Punisher 2, a highly anticipated album set to release in 2022. The album promises to be a continuation of the emotional journey that started with the first album, with Bridgers exploring themes of heartbreak, grief, and hope.
4. José González – Local Valley José González is a Swedish singer-songwriter known for his introspective and intimate songs. Local Valley, his fourth studio album, is a highly anticipated release that promises to be a beautiful collection of acoustic guitar-driven folk songs that showcase González’s unique songwriting talent.
5. Julien Baker – Little Oblivions Julien Baker is a rising star in the indie folk music scene. Her third studio album, Little Oblivions, is set to release in 2022 and promises to be a highly emotional journey that showcases Baker’s raw and intimate songwriting style.
The album features 12 tracks that explore themes of addiction, love, and redemption. In conclusion, indie folk music lovers have a lot to look forward to. These are just a few of the highly anticipated releases that are set to make a mark on the indie folk music scene.
So, get ready to update your playlist with some modern folk music gems and immerse yourself in the emotional journey that these albums promise to take you on. Indie Folk Central presents the top 2022 releases: a must-listen playlist for modern folk music enthusiasts!
Best Indie Folk of 2022 Indie Folk Central Discover the best new indie folk ? The Franklin Electric – Answers ? ? Ocie Elliott – With the Lights Down ? ? Ryan Harris – My Mind ? ? SYML – Sweet Home ? ? Francis Moon – Two Worlds Apart ? ? Garrett Kato – Drugstore Houses ? ? Sunflower Thieves – I Don’t Know Why ? ? Hazlett – My Skin ? ? néomí – if i wasn’t made for love ? ? Tom Speight – You & I ? ? Lexie Carroll – racing raindrops ? ? Rich Jacques – Montecito ? ? SYML – Lost Myself ? ? Jessie Reid – Hearts On Fire ? ? Daulton Hopkins – Collateral ? ? Davis John Patton – Vacant Airport ? ? Marti West – I’d Follow You ? ? Aaron Percy – Bold ? ? Freight Train Foxes – Fly to You ? ? Hayden Calnin – Dreamer ? ? Ryan Harris – Gone (Away) ? ? Alivan Blu – Southern Sun ? ? Garrett Kato – Telephone ? ? Roses & Revolutions – Worry feat.
Discover the Best of Modern Folk Music on YouTube with These Must-Listen Tracks Tom Speight ? ? Ocie Elliott – What Remains ? ? Ollie Dixon – St Agnes ? ? Ryan Edmond, Salt Tree – Cold Ways ? ? The Light The Heat – Sun Paints the Sea ? ? Thomas LaVine – Giants ? ? sød ven – Hold On ? ? Davis John Patton – The Morning’s Blessings ? ? Michael Dunstan – Walk The Streets On Sunrise ? ? Atli – Missing Her So ? ? Lexie Carroll – do you wanna leave this city? ? ? Tommy Ashby – Closer ? ? Reed Pittman – Home ? ? Hazlett – Tell Me What You Dream About ? ? Woodlock – Quick Hands ? ? Verdiblume – Look You in the Eye ? ? Tyler Brown Williams – Wherever the Wind Blows ? ? Luna Keller – Wolves ? ? Francis Moon – The Weight Of An Ocean ? ? Tyler Edwards – NOW OR NEVER ? ? Ross Newhouse – Sea Without Blue ? ? Michael Benjamin – It’s Okay ? ? Jordan Pratt – The Deepest of Blues ? ? Daulton Hopkins – Fool’s Gold ? ? Atli – Waterfalls ? ? Rhineland – Halifax ? ? aedie – Steal Some Sun ? ? Ollie Dixon – Harbour ? ? Thomas LaVine – Staring At The Sky ? ? Cole Scheifele – Poems ? ? Memorial – Dialtone ? ? Jordan Klassen – Lotusland ?
Read More: Early Dando Shaft